Jobs Vacancy at Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP)
Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja (KWSP) merupakan sebuah organisasi keselamatan sosial yang beroperasi melalui skim kumpulan wang di Malaysia memerlukan individu-individu yang berbakat untuk mengisi jawatan kosong yang disediakan.
Visi kami adalah untuk menjadi sebuah oraganisasi keselamatan sosial yang terkemuka di dunia dan sebuah agensi Kerajaan terbaik di Malaysia. Melangkah ke arah tersebut, KWSP berhadapan dengan cabaran untuk membangunkan modal insan yang sejajar dengan keperluan semasa yang kompetitif.
Untuk itu, KWSP mengadakan program latihan yang komprehensif serta menggalakkan kemasukan dari sektor swasta dalam memastikan KWSP dapat melaksanakan kepercayaan yang diberikan oleh Kerajaan dengan jayanya. Bagi menyokong aspirasi ini, kami memerlukan calon-calon yang berkebolehan dan bermotivasi tinggi yang berminat untuk membina kerjaya dengan kami.
Sila klik pautan di bawah untuk mendapatkan maklumat lanjut.
Notis Jawatan Kosong [PDF: 39kb]
Notis Jawatan Kosong [MS-Word: 36kb]
Fakta Ringkas Tentang KWSP
How much is the contribution rate?
A contribution constitutes the amount of money credited to membersâ€™ individual accounts in the EPF. The amount is calculated based on the monthly wages of an employee. The current rate of contribution is 23% of the employeeâ€™s wages of which 11% is from the employeeâ€™s monthly wage while 12% is contributed by the employer.
Effective 1 January 2007, the Account is divided into two parts, namely Account I and Account II. Contributions received on your behalf from your employer will be credited into the two accounts according to the following percentages:
1) Account I â€“ 70% of monthly contribution
2) Account II â€“ 30% of monthly contribution
What are the types of withdrawals available?
1) For Account I
Savings in this account is meant to be used for your retirement, and it cannot be fully withdrawn before you reach the age of 55, become incapacitated, leave the country or deceased (payment will be made out to your nominee / heir).
You are allowed to invest part of this savings to allow you to add the value of your savings.
2) For Account II
Savings in this Account is meant to help you to make early preparations for a comfortable retirement. Withdrawals are allowed for the purposes of:
(i) Attaining the age of 50 years;
(ii) Owning a house â€“ the downpayment for your first house;
(iii) Settling the balance of your housing loan â€“ first house;
(iv) Financing education for you and that of your childrenâ€™s;
(iv) Medical expenses for you and that of your childrenâ€™s
Where are they invested?
Your monthly contributions are invested in a number of approved financial instruments to generate income. They include Malaysian Government Securities, Money Market Instruments, Loans & Bonds, Equity and Property.
How to Make Money Online Promoting Products As an Affiliate
If you are just getting started in Internet Marketing, the best route to take is affiliate marketing. If you are wondering what is affiliate marketing, it is simply a middle person between the end customer and the merchant. So every time an affiliate is successful in making a sale, then the merchant pays the affiliate some commissions.
And there are a ton of merchants who are looking for affiliates to promote their products. There are literally thousands upon thousands of products and services that you can choose to promote.
Here are a few affiliate networks for you to consider joining.
2. Commission Junction
5. Market Health
ClickBank is one of the most popular networks to consider because the commission rates are high and the commissions are paid every 2 weeks. Amazon and eBay have great brand values and though their commission percentages are low, you can still earn decent money promoting their products.
Alternatively, there are CPA offers also known as cost per action. In this case, customers need not necessarily buy products for you to earn money as an affiliate. These CPA offers can be email submits, zip submits and also free trial offers making them highly profitable campaigns. CPA offers tend to convert well but of late, CPA industry has been hit by many scams and complaints that some merchants charge the customers despite them canceling their subscriptions.
There are other ways you can make money online promoting products as an affiliate. You can partner up with other people in the marketplace for Joint Ventures to promote multiple products and services. If you are a super affiliate, you can even charge great commission percentages than others. The list barely scratches the surface and you can earn a lot of money online promoting other people’s products.
The sky is really the limit to how much you can make. You have the entire web as your marketplace so all you need to do is learn how to market properly and pretty soon you will be making thousands of dollars online!
Also pay close attention to this: I am a full time internet marketer who generates 00+ every month from affiliate marketing. I have a detailed ebook that shows you step by step everything I do to make money online for FREE. Right you can download my ebook for free or check out my Wealthy Affiliate Review to learn of the best resources to help you make serious cash online.
Will Making Money Online Be a Serious Business
money making online can be a serious business. And just like any serious businesses out there, there are still things to watch out for to keep your business going. As the cliche that is as old as time goes, “Better be safe than sorry.” So, among the things that you should keep an eye on are:
1. Beware of contracts. Even though this is just a virtual transaction, contracts can still be used against you. Always check the terms and conditions first before signing especially if this involves monetary value. This maybe tiring but it will always save you money, effort and time if problems occur.
2. Beware of scammers. A lot of people have been swindled a good amount of money through this. Usually, this is how the story goes, they tell you win something. An electronic raffle perhaps; and then, they ask you that in order for you to activate your account for it to be legit and claim your prize, then you have to deposit money first. This is one of the oldest tricks used not just online, but even personally, phone or through text. You have to verify first with the appropriate government office if their offer is legit and how you can avoid being swindled.
3. Beware of those sites which demand for payment first before they give you the details on how you can earn money from them. Legit sites may still be asking for credit card or bank account information, this is normal. But beware when they demand payment first especially if it’s more than just minimum. If you’re still doubtful, you can give them a credit card information with minimum credit limit or a bank account with minimum savings. Aside from credit card, you can also be paid through PayPal so you can discuss this option with them.
4. Beware when they give you the highest pay for the easiest task there is. You have to know that earning money nowadays is never easy, so it should take a lot of effort and you should be asked to serve them with what is worth their money.
5. Beware when they tell you that negotiations will be done as you go along or after you’re done with what they ask you to do. Always be certain about your contract with them, and always put it in writing. Ask for your rate, deadlines, guidelines, file format, things to do and not to do before you accept any job. It is always nice if you’ve fully communicated about what’s to and not to expect from each other.
6. Beware when people give you the lowest rate when you hire them for a decent task as they might not be giving you the quality of work you’re expecting. However, you’re always free to try if you wanna give it a shot.
These are only some of the things to remember when you’re doing or thinking about doing an online job. Forgetting any of these might just give you headache in the long run so it’s better safe than sorry.
Want to work from home? Want to do something part time? Want to earn some extra cash? Get paid to take online surveys and try products and many many more.
Job Vacancy Part Time Job Work from Home Finance hr admin marketing clerical bank it hotel graduate data entry work at home jobs at home online jobs Part Time Work Make Money Online earn internet typing make money from home Work at Home Part Time Cari Duit Internet Online Kerja Part Time di Malaysia Buat Duit di Rumah Kerja Sambilan Kerja Kosong Jawatan Kosong home based part time job in malaysia online jobs for college students career opportunities in malaysia online jobs work from home in malaysia part time online jobs part time vacancy online typing job part time job malaysia home-based business opportunities extra income jobsonline how to do business online Job Vacancies